rock climbing

rock climbing

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sometimes it's just so hard..........

being 18 months old.......I'm starting to throw a few tantrums. I don't think my mommy likes them, she always stays near me when I'm doing it, but she ignores me!!! What's up with that??? Today, she came to visit me at daycare when the Oogles and Googles lady came it to do the "community helpers" presentation. My mommy was sitting in the back of the room, tyring to hide from me, but I found her!!! I was so excited to see her. It's not very often that I get to see her in the middle of the day. oh, boy! I was sitting on her lap and then we began learning about Stop - Drop - Roll!!!! I was rollin' and havin' fun! Then I just kep going and I bumped my head on the floor - it hurt and I got mad. It's so hard cuz I don't know how to tell people what I want and they don't understand me!! So I get frustrated and more mad!! So, I then take it out on my mommy. :-( Today at daycare, she didn't even react to me. I couldn't believe it! What's up with that....maybe she thinks I'll get bored and stop if she ignores me? Oh, that's probably it!!! Huh, I'll show her...... :-)

No comments: