rock climbing

rock climbing

Monday, September 24, 2007

kidnapped by mommy...........??

Ok....well, today was interesting at daycare! I was in my playpin just getting up after nap when Mommy came in to get me! Yippy! She doesn't usually get there that early. When she came in the room, the light was on - all of us kids were awake from nap, but still in our playpins where we sleep......two of my friends were running around the room. Guess what!?! There were NO teachers in my room when mommy got there! Mommy came in and said, "where is your teacher?" No one answered her. She picked me up and then Reece ran over to her.....she picked up Reece also and we walked out of the room. Without even saying good-bye....Reece and I laughed at each other as Mommy carried us around the hallway. We walked up and down the hallway for a few minutes and then we went back to our classroom where Miss. Amanda came running....I guess she was scared the Reece let me out of my playpin and that Reece and I ran away. :-) Mommy said, "Tucker we should have left with Reece and we could have taken her home and no one would no any better." Darn, I wish we would have done that. That would be pretty neat to have Reece at home with me right now! Maybe next time.........?

No comments: