rock climbing

rock climbing

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hot tub is hooked up!!!!!


I got to get in the HOT TUB!!! Mommy bought this hot tub over 1 month ago and she had to have MANY different people in to figure out how to plug it in. I'm not sure why it took so many people to figure out how to stick the chord into the outlet....they do it all the time with other plug in things. But, I'm only 18 months old, what do I know. Anyway, after hearing the talk about sending the "tub" back, they finally figured out how to plug it in! Tonight we got to go inside and I swam!!!! Oh, my gosh, it was soooo much fun. Mommy was calling me a fish. It must have been all the jumping and dunking under water that I was doing....I actually could touch the bottom! :-) I hope we get to go again tomorrow!

No comments: