Here's the first Elmo costume we got - but it didn't fit very well!
Look to the left....the one on the right is the keeper for Halloween!! Don't I look like a magician doing a magic trick?
Good Bye Summer - Hello Fall. I think the Fall is my favorite time of year here in Boise. It's so pretty!!!! The leaves turn all these really pretty colors and the flowers are pretty. The leaves fall and the wind is crisp and cool I can't swim outside, but I can still go swimming at the YMCA - so that's ok. Labor day marked one of the hotest days of the year here....but the cool temps are to begin tomorrow today was 101 degrees and tomorrow 86 and 76 on Wed. Yeah!
My k9 teeth are coming in, so I haven't been feeling real well this weekend. By the time I see you all in KC in October, I bet I will have all my teeth....to show you. :-) Bye, Bye!!

No comments:
Post a Comment