Today I get to go on a bike ride in the trailer with Mommy and I get to go to a picnic!!! A big picnic that is the annual picnic my mommy's office puts on for her adoptive families! So, that means I get to have lots of fun today!!!!! I can't wait to go on the bike ride! Yipeeeeee......I love that trailer and today it's 47 degrees outside! So, it will be nice and cold when we go. :-)
The picnic is going to have lots of entertainment - dancing, music and food from all the different countries that Mommy's office offers adoptions through. Guatemala, Ukraine, Haiti, China and of course the USA!! I think I'll be in the USA food line - I think they are having hot dogs in that line. All the other food sounds weird to me! But, I heard grandmom say she would be in the Ukraine line and mommy said she would probably be in the USA line - with me :-)!! Then I heard her say something about watermelon punch and cotton candy maker! WOW! I looooooooooove watermelon, so I'm sure I will love that! Cotton candy, I've never had that, but it sounds like fun! I'm sure we will have pictures to put on here when we get back.....the hardest part of the day will be.....the picnic is right during my nap! I've been loving my naps, too!! So, we'll see how this goes! Talk to you all later! I'm getting ready for that bike ride now! Yeah!!

No comments:
Post a Comment