rock climbing

rock climbing

Saturday, September 15, 2007

New friends


Hi everyone!
It's Saturday and I got to play with some new friends today. It was a lot of fun! Mommy had to go meet with her new "boss" at Oogles and googles.....Miss. Tara has three little girls and two BIG dogs! They were fun to play with - they about pushed me over! WOW! Her girls are 6, 3 and almost 2. So, they are fun to play with. They have a big kitchen in their backyard, just like mine in my bedroom :-) They also have a slide like mine in my backyard - the best part - they live only a couple of blocks away. So, we were there in no time at all!! I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time with them in the future! I'm glad they liked me, too!!!! They all chased all over the house to be with me!! :-)
Well, we are getting ready to go for a walk to the park now! Yippeeee! More time on the slide!!
Bye!!

No comments: