What a long day it was........I had a fun bike ride with Mommy this morning in the cold 45 degree weather. Here's a picture of my outfit mommy dressed my in for the ride!
The picnic was lots of fun too!! I got to play on big playground equipment including slides and lots of climbing obsticles! My favorite. I got to eat weir cotton stuff on a stick - but I wasn't much for eating it. I enjoyed hitting things with it, afterall it is a stick!! Then there were these pretty girls dressed up in pretty outfits and they danced real pretty! That was fun too...there were lots of people and lots of food. I got a whole slice of watermelon to myself that I got to hold all by myself! But, I didn't understand why Grandmommy took it away from me as I was eating the green part?? That part was yummy! :-)
When we got home.....I got to go outside to play more! WOW!! But, then....I picked up a bee and the bee stung my hand. :-( That was NOT fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment