rock climbing

rock climbing

Friday, August 3, 2007

Talking........

Howdy everyone!
I've been busy, busy, busy! Today I had gymnastics and had lots of fun - again! I loooove it, still! Another fun thing I discovered was how to play in the bathtub like the swimming pool! Mommy said "kick, kick, kick." I layed down and kicked and it was like being in the pool at the YMCA! It was great! I even said "Kick" back to her! I've learned lots of words this week! Well, I've really known them, but I've been using them lots more now.... go, car, kitty, kick (that one is new) and quack!! I sing to a song in the car that goes like this "quack, quack, quack!" It makes Mommy laugh when I sing to that song! I even put two words together when we were leaving to go to school this week - can you guess which words?? "go car" mommy was shocked, I think!! Well, I'm sleepy so, I better go go go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun! You're going to enjoy using all those words, Tucker.

Love to you, Aunt MK