Hello everyone!! I asked Mommy to put this picture on so you could see my new accomplishment from the weekend! I climbed this shelf all by myself!!! After I did this, Mommy then moved the chair away from the shelf so I wouldn't be able to do it again! :-( Darn!
We had a funfilled weekend, bike riding on Sat. and Sun......the weather was nice on Sunday so we went for a cool breezy morning ride and then swimming twice also! It was fun! The best part about the weekend was just being able to hang out and not having to go to daycare. On the way to Church this morning, Mommy drove into Little Scholars parking lot, but then drove right out - she told me it was out of habit because the car took us their all the time...... :-) I was glad when she turned around and I was still INSIDE the car! I'm going to switch up the pictures on my website some, so be sure to check them out! We went to the farmers market and I had some yummy peaches and apple sauce also!!!! Talk to you guys later!!

No comments:
Post a Comment