Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Friday, August 24, 2007
Helping
Grandmommy told me to help find Murphi so she could get her shot.........So, me, being the big boy that I am ~ and the great helper....I went to the other room and found the kitty. I picked up the kitty, but apparently, it was not Murphi it was Scooter - the "mean" kitty who bit grandmommy once. Mommy doesn't like me to play with her. So, I had a big smile on my face as I proudly walked into the room with the kitty and her face looked scared. I wasn't really sure why. But then I figured it all out - I had the wrong kitty! Oh, well. Grandmommy got the right kitty the shot she needed and I was still proud of myself for picking up the kitty! It's the first time I've gotten to pick one up! It was fun. She was soft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tucker...you are adorable!!
Oh, people all over Korea agree with me. You're an international star!!
Ahhhhhh, Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment