Today was a hard day for me. I went to school and cried and cried and no one could figure out what was wrong with me. Then I screamed louder and louder. The teachers gave me my pacifier and my elmo, which they ONLY give me elmo at nap time and NEVER give me my pacifier!!!! So, you know it was bad! They didn't know what to do. They then called mommy to ask her if I was ok. I could hear them talking to her. Of course, it was on the big day of her audit so there was no mommy coming to pick up Tucker for the day! :-(
But, after awhile, grandmommy showed up for me. Yeah!!! I was so happy. I was so unhappy at school because my best buddy Cameron, who has been with me since day one (we even have the exact same birthday) left the daycare for good! I'm so sad and I miss him so much. But at least Reece is still there with me. The three of us are like the three stooges! Last week was the first week Camerson was gone, so it was a hard week. Then all of a sudden Lexi left and didn't come back and then so did Elese! All the kids I have been in class with since day one of going there!!!! One day I show up and poof, they are gone! Then Monday I show up and by best friend in the whole wide world and girlfriend, Reece wasn't there - I just lost it!!!!! So, I was glad when grandmommy came to pick me up. We had fun play together after I woke up from my nap!
When mommy got home, she talked to me about Stella and Emily, the two other little girls in the class and promised me that Reece would be back the tomorrow. So, I will go back on tomorrow and have a better day, but I still miss my friends who are gone :-( !!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment