rock climbing

rock climbing

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's been a a good week for Mommy!!!

I got home today....and WOW! There was a BIG BIG box in my back yard! Mommy calls it a hot tub.....She's really excited to have it! She says I will enjoy it someday.

Momy has been working really hard at work for the past year, since we got here in Boise, getting ready for a big meeting related to work. I'm going to let her get on here to let you all know how that went - this week was THE BIG WEEK for her.......

Hi everyone! Monday and Tuesday the COA sent out the auditors for our Hague Accreditation site visit. Yahoo - it's all over!!! I'm so happy that it is all over. I was told at the end of the visit that the visit went "tremendously well!" That was then followed up with, "you can expect no deficiencies when you receive your review back from the COA." They were extreamly impressed with how organized and well written all the policies and procedures were! :-) My mouth about hit the floor. I felt sooooo proud! I truly cannot believe that we had no areas that we will need to correct. This is essentially not heard of - and remember, we are talking about all the agencies across the NATION! Oh, my gosh! I feel very proud of myself and my staff! It's been a huge year of accomplishments for CASI! Now I can move on to bigger and better within the agency itself, now that I can move beyond "Hague!" Yeah!!!!! That excites me too! I do have to say, the families talked with the auditors highly about the clinical services that I've brought to CASI, thus far and during my interview with the auditors I got to speak about my goals to continue these services. They were very impressed by this as well. :-)

No comments: