rock climbing

rock climbing

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Greenbelt Ride

Today was fun!!! Mommy and I went for a bike ride with Reece and her mommy. We had sooo much fun! Mommy hit some bumps that made me laugh and everytime she did I clapped for her! It's was really funny. After a long trip, we finally stopped and we were at this waaaaay fun park!! It had a rock climbing wall and lots of neat BIG slides! We took our helmets off and all of us had sweaty heads! We looked a little funny, but at least we all looked the same. Then after we played for awhile, we got to get back in our little trilers (attached to our Mommy's bikes) and go for another ride!!! Yipeeeee!!!!!!!! Again, we hit some bumps and went fast and slow, went round and round, up and down hills! It was fun....then all of a sudden I was being woken up - at the end of the ride! Can you believe, Reece and I BOTH feel asleep in the end!!! Oh, well!! It was still fun!!!! I can't wait to go again! Mommy will put some pictures of us up too!!!!

No comments: