It's been awhile, since I've posted - been busy with family visiting! I had sooo much fun when they were here!! I did sooo much!! WOW. I think my favorite was eating my uncle's crab and mommy's mashed potatoes at Angell's, Dowtown and then playing in the fountain and marbles with the nice little boys I saw! And of course, swimming with my Uncle too!!
Well, on the 4th of July I went to bed as usual!! When it was light out ~ 'cuz it's always light out here in Boise when I go to sleep in the summer. But the strange thing was, Mommy came back into my room and got me out of bed. I wasn't sure why. So, I didn't cry - I just stayed real quiet and went with her to see what was going to happen. The weirdest thing happened, she took me to the car and we went for a drive. I was still really quiet, I didn't want her to turn around and put me back into bed :-) (maybe she would think I fell back asleep, if I stayed quiet.) All of a sudden, I started to hear these big BOOM, BOOM, BOOMS!!! Then as I was looking out the window, I could see these pretty lights in the sky. I couldn't help but make noise then....they were soooo cool! We parked and got to watch this BIG show of these neat lights in the sky! WOW! I've NEVER seen anything like that before. It was fun. Then all of a sudden it stopped and we went home, mommy put me back in bed and I went back to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I wondered if I had had a dream about the whole thing. I don't think I did, but I guess I'll never know since I don't have the words to ask.
Then last night, Mommy put me to bed and I work up crying (hoping she would come get me so we could do it all over again!) But, instead, she scooped me up and took me to her bed instead! Darn. Oh, well. I had just as much fun in her bed with Calliemo sleeping next to us! She's sooo fluffy! I sure love her, and she makes this motor sound when I put my head on her tummy. It's so funny!
This morning, though, I woke up in my crib......so, I think I dreamed about that too! I'm so confused! Oh, well.....if these things aren't reallly happening, dreams are fun and they seem so real!!

2 comments:
Hi Tucker.
You have the most creative mind! Keep it up!!
Love You!!!
Thanks!! It's fun! You should see what I do around the house for fun and creativity!
Love you!
Post a Comment