rock climbing

rock climbing

Monday, July 9, 2007

Home Sick!!

Well, I'm home sick with Mommy today! I've been sick since yesterday and having no fun. We can't go anywhere and Mommy won't let me eat anything. :-( Actually, she just gave me some sort of ice cold flavored thing. But.....she did buy me a fun new toy. It's a BBQ grill. It's like the one outdoors that you do your food on, only this is one I can use in my bedroom and it talks to me! :-) I love it! I also got a new golf set!!! I'm already a pro-golfer??~ mommy calls me. Whatever that means?? Well, as much as I loooove being at home, I'd rather get to eat my regular food. I got pretty crabby this afternoon after 2 days of not being allowed to eat - hardly anything! Finally, the tears won, I think!! She gave in and gave me food. A little, at least! Maybe tomorrow she will forget that I was sick and get back to my normal schedule! I can't wait to see Reece at school! We had so much fun at her house Sat. night when Mommy had a wedding. We went swimming together.....played outside in her backyard together.....ate dinner at her house.....I had 2nds!!!!! ( Unlike what's been going on around here the past two days! ) We also made such a mess - like we always do, Reece's Mommy had to give us a bath - together!!! It was fun! I taught her how to throw all of her toys out of the tub like I do!!! Her Mommy got it on video, so maybe.....someday, my Mommy will put a clip on my blog for me - if she can EVER figure out how to do that!! But, wait....she couldn't put that part on or it could be considered bad!! But, she will put my recital on the blog! I gave a piano recital the other day and I thought it was quite nice, if I do say so myself! She'll figure that out soon!!!!

Talk to you guys later. I have to go to bed now!!

No comments: