rock climbing

rock climbing

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

YMCA

Well, last night was NOT so much fun! Mommy and Grandmommy went to the YMCA and took me along, of course. I thought we were going to go swim. But the next thing I knew this stranger was taking me and my Mommy was gone and my Grandmommy was too! I started to cry....they didn't hear me. So, of course, they didn't return for me! I cried louder and harder...real tears and everything. They still didn't hear me! The stranger tried to get me to play in a room with balls and she gave me my elmo and my binkee - I threw them at her. I didn't want them! I wanted my Mommy to take me swimming! I saw her in her swimming suit! I thought that's what we were gonna be doing tonight! hummmmmm, someone's playing a trick on me. Just when I forgot to cry, I started again. I kept going, until the strange lady said, "I'll go get his mom," and left me with another strange lady while she left the room for a little while. Score!! When I saw her return, my Mommy was NOT with her. I cried louder!! Then I saw her pick up a phone and talked into it saying my Mommy's name ~ yippy!!!!!!!!!!! Then all of a sudden ~ Grandmommy appeared, followed shortly by Mommy - with WET hair!!!

WHAT!! SHE WENT SWIMMING WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I turned on the mad face then. I didn't talk to her the whole way home. But once I got home, we had dinner and it was yummy so I forgot that I was mad. Then we had fun.

I think we are going swimming tonight. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tucker:
I'm so sorry you were upset at being left in the beautiful playroom with ALL those toys while I walked and walked and walked on that torture machine. You just THOUGHT I had been swimming. I was just WET from exercise. Now Mommy, on the other hand, DID swim without you. I have to admit it. BUT--today she is so sore that she can't lift you--so, don't be sad. We will let you swim next time--promise. (PS Mommy said I made this up, but I'm not sure about that.)

Granny, Nanna, Mimi (one and the same, dependent on your day!)

Unknown said...

HIIIIIII Tucker!!

Tucker said...

Hiiahhhhhh, where have you been!!!!!!?????????