Hello world.........Today in Gymnastics I got to swing from the bars, role somersaults, climb mountains, slide down hills, role and role, crawl through tunnels and jump into bowls with balls and foam spounges! I got my head caught a couple of tims in those :-) We sang the "itsy, bitsy spider" and "head and shoulders" and played ring around the rosies! We had great fun!! My favorite part was swinging on the bars, somersaults and jumping into the big bowls to play with the balls....and sliding down the hills.....and climbing.........oh, man....it's so hard to pick a favorite!
When Mommy pulled up to the building, I just knew where we were!!!! I got so excited! I think I surprised her with how smart I was to know where we were! I still haven't been feeling oh so well....but I sure perked up when I saw where she had taken me!! I can't wait until next week!

2 comments:
How great! Another athelete!
Yes.....I love it!!!! I also love to golf now! I got my very own golf set when I was sick!!!! I think it's my favorite...well, along with the basket ball and mountain climbing and the gymnastics, of course! Oh, gosh - it's too hard to make up my mind!
Love you ~ Buncle and Baunt :-)
Post a Comment