rock climbing

rock climbing

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hello

Hello Everyone,
This is my first post and I wanted to tell everyone about my neat surprise I got yesterday!! I came home and my mom had surprised me with a mural painting on my wall in my bedroom. She had changed everything from Tigger to Elmo! When I was a baby, I loved Tigger ~ still do, but she knows how much I Looooooooooooooooooooove Elmo!!!! I think she caught on by the fact that I don't go anywhere without taking him with me!! Anyway, Elmo is now on my wall along with Bigbird and Cookie Monster! I'm going to ask her to post a picture so you all can see how neat it looks, but I don't know if she knows how to do that yet. We'll see! Talk to you all later!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new mural! Just wait until next week. You won't believe what will show up while you are gone one day.
I hope I'm there when you first see it. We'll talk about it more after Wednesday.
You sure were a good boy today. What a fun time we had strolling at the mall and you eating dinner and Mommy's dinner too. I didn't share, did I? You wouldn't have liked mine.
Sleep well with your friends.

Grandma

Tucker said...

Hi Tucker! Enjoy your mural!
Laurisa

Unknown said...

Laurisa says, "enjoy your mural!"