rock climbing

rock climbing

Friday, June 22, 2007

Going to the Mall!!

Going to the mall for indoor fun tonight. Haven't been in a long time! We'll see If I can talk mommy into buying anything for meeeeeeeeeeee! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the weekend. I love weekends, we get to do so many fun things on the weekend. Mainly, right now, I'm going to play around with this blog thing to figure it out so my friends and family can keep in touch with how things are with me since I'm so far away from them! Tomorrow we are driving to the mountains, again!!!!!! I can't wait! Maybe we can post some pictures later! Bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww.

Tucker, you have a great website up!! You are so smart to be able to do this at such a young age!! Maybe you can show me how someday (when your vocabulary increases).

Love You!!

Tucker said...

Thank you!! I'm glad you like it! I'm working hard on to make it fun and informative! My vocabulary has increased!!! I learned a new word, baby!! Also, I have started to learn the alphabet... I can say "A, B,"....but, that's all I do right now. How many more do I have to learn??

Love and miss you!!