rock climbing

rock climbing

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Playing is sure fun to do on Saturdays!!

Well, little to my mom's surprise....I was such a good boy last night that she let me stay up late last night and then I woke up early, DESPITE going to bed late! :-) But, I did stay in my crib and played with my friends and had fun there! I love doing that. I make up all sorts of fun little stories with my stuffed animals in my bed. The only problem is when I get so excited and accidently throw them out of the crib, well then it's all over - I have to call out for help! 'Cuz it get's boring in there after awhile. This morning my CD player got stuck and I couldn't even listen to my music! So, I was really bored, so when I heard Mommy's alarm clock go off to stick Murphi with that needle thing that she does twice a day ~ I knew she'd come get me if I'd call out to her, letting her know I was awake. Sometimes, I think I must play qo quietly that she's not even aware of me being awake! WOW! Well, I'm getting excited to go to Bogus Basin today. It's the BIG sky mountain EVERYONE goes to. We didn't get to go during the winter, so we will go today! Mommy will take her camera and put some picture on here later!! I just hope I don't fall asleep in the car!!

No comments: