rock climbing

rock climbing

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My first camping trip!!

Well....I went camping!!! In my playroom with my Mommy last night! We had so much fun! I stayed awake sooooooooooooo long ~ I think like 'till 10:15PM ~ CAN you BELIEVE that??? Mommy read me "the wheels on the bus" 6 times I think! I just kept handing it back to her and she kept reading it. I love that book - she really sings it to me as we look at the pictures and I sway to her singing! I also got to go "mountain climbing all over the furiture" Mommy kept saying I wasy gonna be a mountain climber someday! Yipeeeee! It was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again and in a real tent, outside!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tucker!!

Your picture of the tent in your playroom reminded of when I was younger. You mommy and I put a tent up in one of our bedrooms. We used two chairs and a blanket. Then the tent began to grow, so we had to move it out of the bedroom and in to the upstairs living room...still a blanket with two chairs. But the tent STILL kept growing, and before you knew it, it was HUGE!! It took up the entire living room and was made of blankets, and sheets, and pillow cases, with chairs, and couches, and metal railings...kept together by clothes pins!! It was fun.

I hope you have as much fun as we did!!

I have to go now, but I want you to know that I LOVE YOU!!!

Bye!!

Tucker said...

Mommy was telling me the same story! That sounds like so much fun! We did have fun like that! I forgot to mention that the kitty camped with us! She slept under the chair with us it was funny! I love to put my face on her back ~ it makes my nose tickle. Well, I gotta run now too....talk to you later. Love you, too!!