rock climbing

rock climbing

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Teeth............

I love to brush my teeth!!!! Today, I surprised Mommy....she told me to go get my stool and brush my teeth. I ran into the kitchen and stepped up onto the stool and waited for her to hand me my tooth brush - I was looking right at where she left it from last night! I don't think she thought I understood her, but I DID!!!! I love to brush my teeth!!! It's so much fun! Yesterday, when I was brushing, I got off my stool and ran into the bathroom and went straight to the toilet and lifted to stool lid and dipped my brush to get more WATER!!! my other favorite thing in the world!!!! I was so proud of myself for being resourceful and finding water all on my own! I think it freaked Mommy out ~ she didn't like it. :-) I guess that's why she usually keeps that door shut!!

Last night at swimming, I had soooo much fun! I learned something new. I blew bubbles in the water! AND I rolled! I impressed the teacher...it wasn't even something we were 'possed tp be learning, I guess. It was lots of fun!!!! I also jumped into the pool!!! Can't wait until next time. Tonight we are going over to our neighbor's house for dinner. He told us not to bring anything except a highchair :-) for ME!!! I hope he has something I like to eat! I gues I will have to be on my best behavior ~ darn. That means no eating with my fingers. Actually, I'm getting really good at eating with my fork! I love to eat with my fork - it has Elmo on it! An actual, big 3D-type Elmo, the spoon is Zoe, I don't like her as much, but if Elmo is dirty I will take Zoe!

No comments: