Heading out to the lake for the day.....what a great day it is. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. Mommy says I'm big enough for the floating raft this year! Yes!!!! We don't have anything we HAVE to do this weekend. I love weekends where I get to just hang out and do whatever I want.....so, the lake it is. I wonder how long it will take to get there!?! I better take a pill so I don't get sick in the car. I get bad car sickness....mommy says, just like her!
Mommy came to school to pick me up yesterday and she had crazy hair. She cut it short and had red paint in it. I love the red stripe. When we went to the pool last night I told her I hoped the paint wouldn't get in the pool. It didn't AND it is still in her hair! WOW!
So, I will psot more about our trip to the lake with some pictures, I"m sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment