Soooooooooooooo, I put a pink bead in my ear. Dr. Hilary says, "oh, Tucker, it's a big bead." She came over to my house to pull it out and said she may have to do surgery if she can't get it out. ohhhhh nooooooooooo! I held real still and she got it out!!! Yeah for my doctor! She is my hero! I drew her a special picture after she went home and last night mommy took me by her house to drop it off for her. She loved it. I will post it here for you to see.
Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Beads in my ears!
Soooooooooooooo, I put a pink bead in my ear. Dr. Hilary says, "oh, Tucker, it's a big bead." She came over to my house to pull it out and said she may have to do surgery if she can't get it out. ohhhhh nooooooooooo! I held real still and she got it out!!! Yeah for my doctor! She is my hero! I drew her a special picture after she went home and last night mommy took me by her house to drop it off for her. She loved it. I will post it here for you to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment