OK.....I just wrote a looooooong entry about my first camping trip EVER!!! But, wnet to post and lost it all! I will try again, but it wont be as cool the second time written!
My favorite things about camping in the wilderness:
1. Rock climbing!!! - big rocks and lost of them! THis was so much fun and I was pretty good at it!
2. Pooping outside - need I say more???
3. Swimming in the swimming hole - the was the number 1 scary thing about the camping trip!!! I went out swimming and kind of sunk in the sand and it scared me, thought I was going under and mommy had to rush in to save me! She is my hero!! But, everyone told me I was swimming and not drowning like I thought I was. Mommy says the swimming lessons I have been working so hard in all summer long paid off!
4. Playing horseshoes in a ditch!!
5. Playing with the flashlights in the dark - this was lots of fun. One person had a light on a band that could wrap around my head - this was way fun!!!!
6. Star gazing with mommy! This was her favorite thing and it was fun to do with her, but she says I didn't see the cool sky that filled with TONS of stars because I finally crashed!
7. Sleeping in the tent! - of course this was one of the top ten to camping!
8. Smores!!!! we used pink marshmellows, too.
9. Eating hal a bag of iced animal crackers!!! This was way cool.
10. Peeing outside!!!! I loved it, it made peeing easy!!!!!
After our camping trip, mommy and I went to the city pool. While there I swam so hard I got soooo tired! As we were getting ready to leave about 10 minutes before the pool closed I hit my head on the side of the pool. Mommy carried me to the side of the pool closest to our towels so we could dry off and warm up - I was freezing. Just before she got to the edge, I THREW UP IN THE POOL!!!!! WOW. I did not feel so good.....they ended up evacuating the pool because of me!!! WOW. We went home and I changed into my PJs got on the couch and fell asleep so fast - I was out for the night!!!!!!! I missed dinner and I have never missed dinner before!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment