It's amazing that I haven't written since July. Happy New Year friends and family. Life has continued to be great! Christmas was fantastic.....I had a magic elf, named Hollis, join my family. Santa sent him to me for the Holidays. On Christmas Eve Santa came back to the house to pick him up to help deliver the gifts to all the children in the world.....but, he did not leave my house without leaving me something to remember him by - a new Kitten!!!! Of course, I named her Hollis. It seemed most fitting to her. I love her sooo much!
Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year! 2011
It's amazing that I haven't written since July. Happy New Year friends and family. Life has continued to be great! Christmas was fantastic.....I had a magic elf, named Hollis, join my family. Santa sent him to me for the Holidays. On Christmas Eve Santa came back to the house to pick him up to help deliver the gifts to all the children in the world.....but, he did not leave my house without leaving me something to remember him by - a new Kitten!!!! Of course, I named her Hollis. It seemed most fitting to her. I love her sooo much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment