Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Saturday, February 23, 2008
So much fuuuuunnn!!
Hello Everyone.............Today was a fuuuunnnn day. I had a play date with Isaac and we went to the mall. Our mommies went shopping for us (and them - not so much fun) then we went for a walk and then we ate a funny face pancake at I-hop! I know mommy is talking secrets about my birthday.....tee hee! I hear her!! :-) She's been talking to Elmo on the phone trying to get him to come to my birthday party for a surprise! I will have to act really happy and surprised if he shows up!! Last nigth mommy and I colored for like....30 minutes, she finally had to pry the crayons out of my hads to put me to bed! That was no fun ~ but I suppose going to sleep is fun to, sometimes! So, you can tell, I really like coloring now! I'm getting good at filling up the whole page with all the pretty differents colors....so, I'm giving you a feel for what my art looks like here. Last night Mommy made a circle and asked me to copy - so I did. She was surprised when I did it! She also played a fun game with me with my floor mat. It has 6 boxes on it - 1 of Elmo, 1 of Cookie Monster eating cookies, 1 of a cookie Jar, 1 of big bird, and 1 of apples. She would tell me to do things and I would do them! It was so much Fun!! Like - put your hands on Cookie monster, hop on elmo, roll across big bird, put your bottom on the cookie jar. I did great!!! My favorite part was rolling across big bird!!! I giggled!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment