Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Monday, February 25, 2008
mommy, I love you
Today, mommy was rubbing my back as I was drfiting off to sleep at night night time and I felt so happy and peaceful with her. It was so nice. She gave me a big boy bed and I love it!!!! It's such a neat thing to have! As she was patting my back I turned over, just as I was drifting off to sleep and said, "mommy, I love you!" I know how happy that made her - since it was the first time I've ever said it to her with out her saying it to me first!!!! I am happy to make her feel as special as she made me feel tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment