My Son, I LOVE YOU More Than You Will Ever Know
You changed my world in a blink of an eye
That is something I will not deny
You just don't know what you have done for me
You given me the best that you can be
You really are an angel sent from above
I want to take care of you and shower you with love
When your with me you will not cry a tear,
And I will chase away any fear
You have given me a life worthwhile
It is even better everytime I see you smile
It so magical those things do
You made all my dreams come true
It all began the day I had you.
I wish I could talk 'til the end of the day
But I'm running out of things to say
So I'll end this line with....My Son, I LOVE YOU more than you will ever know.

No comments:
Post a Comment