rock climbing

rock climbing

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!


Well, tomorrow I go in for surgery AGAIN! I don't want to!!! But, at least I get to spend 4 days with my mommy!!! Yeah! I just hope I feel up to it! Tonight she got home from work and we ate super together and then I got to take a tubby! It was fun! BUT, I know she thre away some of my tubby toys! I don't know why, there just weren't as many!!! hummmmmmmmm???


Today Reece was not at school, but her mommy told me they might come over this weekend to visit since I will not be able to go to school! That will be fun. I want to go outside and play, but mommy says it's too cold. I stood over by the door last night and tonight saying "outside, outside" trying to be as cute as every could be - but she still wouldn't take me. Bummer!


Talk to you guys later!!

No comments: