rock climbing

rock climbing

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snow day ~ full of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Oh what fun we had!!!!!!!!!! I had a play date with my friend Isaac and we played and played in the snow at a park! We were the only ones at the whole park!!! Then we went to this big indoor place where we saw dancing mice and a band....people where chanting "Chuckie" "Chuckie" we ate pizza and then got to play games and ride rides!! Wow, I've never seen such a place, except maybe at the fair - but I don't remember that too well. At the very end, I got to leave Isaac's mommy handed me 2 balls!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! It was such a fun day! I was tired afterwards - went home a slept for a long, long time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Isaac. My momma helped me write this for you Tucker. Thank you for playing in the snow with me and I'm glad you like my puppy so much! Let's play again soon, and we can let our mommy's go hot tubbing more too!

Tucker said...

Isaac your mommy is the best for getting me that ball!! Yes, we will have to let our mommy's hot tub more often for sure!! My mommy was out there hot tubbing without your mommy and she wasn't out there nearly as long! I don't get it! Happy New Year!!