Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Funny Story to remember
Today - two days before Christmas, I was working on balancing my checkbook and Tucker was playing in his bedroom quietly. All of a sudden I heard Elmo's voice.....not an unusual in my home, if you know Tucker. But This Elmo's voice was a "New" elmo's voice. One that I was not yet with familiar. Then sudden I realized - ugh...........I stood up and ran into the front room where the Christmas tree stood - all was still and quiet, except for Elmo's voice, which was coming from UNDER the Christmas tree....and then a quiet little giggle. A giggle with which I very much knew - Tucker's! He was under the tree...playing with a present that he had unwrapped! That little sneak!!!! I have to admit - it was a very funny little story that I will want him to forever remember!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment