rock climbing

rock climbing

Thursday, January 3, 2008

What a day!

Well, I had quite a day! I had my surgery and then ended my day getting to ride in a great big ambulance after holding my breath so long that I stopped breathing, turned purple, blue and passed out....mommy got so scared! she called 911 and they told her that they should take me to the er, since I had just had surgery....so, off we went. What a day. Nope, in case you are asking - mommy did not get any pictures! They said I was fine - even after I turned purple there - I was mainly mad becuase I was sooooo hungry and they weren't feeding me. I wanted to go home and they were taking forever to let us go. Just when the doctor said ok you can go a nurse came in and said, oh you have to wait for me to get the papers for you to sign....tick tock, my tummy was rumbly! So, I cried again and stopped breathing again - not as bad, I didn't pass out like I did at home. But, they then let me eat some cheese and a popcycle. So, I'm all better now and at home! I got a Bear from Saint Al's - it's soft and mommy says it is the most expensive teddy bear ever!

Hopefully, we will get to stay home and stay away from all doctors!!! I'm not liking them right now!

No comments: