Elmo came to my Birthday party today!! It was so much fun to see him - wow, he was big!! I got to hug him lots!! Some of my friends were scared of him.....I'm not sure why?? He was really nice and cuddly!!! I got to eat a hotdog and cake - open presents and play with all my friends!
Mommy found LaLa and Poe to add to my Teletubbies collection! I love them! I've been wanting them so bad - I got Tinkie Winkie and Tipsy for Christmas....I now have a complete set.
All my friends brought me neat new toys! WOW! That was neat ~ I gave them each a goodie bag full of little toys and a big smiley face boom!! (balloon)
Well, I guess my party is over for this year! Maybe next year Elmo will bring Zoe with him.....that is if mommy let's me have elmo at my party again! :-) Pictures will be added at a later date. We are waiting to get them back from the photographer who was at the party! :-) Mommy says she can't wait to see them! Me too - I LOOOOOVE looking at pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment