Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Friday, July 6, 2012
July is here and another tooth is gone!
So, the tooth fairy made her fourth trip to my house! I still have not been able to catcher her in the act! I have come up with the theory that she is invisible to us humans. In case we see her, she has rigged herself to be invisible to the human eye so she remains a mystery to all humans. But, this is just my theory. So, I'm loving the hole in my mouth. I heard mommy say she hopes my big teeth don't grow back in until after the Holidays. She wants to "have a toothless Tucker in his first grade school photo." I'm okay with that too....it's fun to stick Popsicles in my mouth, through the hole. I like how it feels on my gums. The funny thing about my tooth, it's been loose since May 7th. Both my front teeth were first discovered to be wiggly when I went to Dr. Sean's office (that's the bone doctor who takes care of all my broken arms.) Then I lost my first front tooth and this one remained loose and then would tighten up, loosen and tighten up......until July 5th. Mommy was driving me to Kooper's house for the day and I was biting on my glasses and bam!!!! My tooth was loose and ready to FALL out. Mommy pulled over in the Starbucks parking lot and I jumped up in the front seat for her to look at it. It was hanging by a thread she said. She got a kleenex and put her hand to the tooth and it FELL out!!! It was the easiest to loose, of the four lost teeth, by far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment