Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Sledding and more fun things in the Mountains!
First you need snow to go sledding.......I got up this morning and sure enough it was snowing and there was plenty left on the ground outside. Next, let's try out the sled on a steady surface....check! Good to go! Next - must have the proper gear for sledding - it can be challenging to get the proper gear ready for on trip when you need summer and winter things! BUT, my mommy had no trouble getting her ducks in a row! Next......dress and be warm.....ready for the sledding! yahooooooooo







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment