I have been so busy with Kindergarten and have not kept up on my blog. So much has happened since this summer, which it looks as though that was the last time I posted. Where to start?? How about a list of highlights
1. Started Kindergarten at Sacred Heart Catholic School in August 2011.
2. We have a foster baby living with us - his name is Logan and I sure love him! He's been with us since the first of July.
3. I went to Sacramento with mommy and grandma where I saw lots of churches and signs of the cross. Had lots of fun there.
4. Dressed up as Sonic for Halloween.
5. Have two teeth that are still missing.......they haven't grown in yet....going on 7 months later.
6. Have new friends - Will, Andrew, Peter, Robin are some of my favorites. People think Robin has a crush on me, but I just think she like me soooo much.
7. Sang in my first music performance at school.
8. I'm started taking private art lessons and discovered how much I love art and I'm pretty good at it too!!
9. Went to Michigan with my mommy and grandma when my mommy had a class she had to take. That was a fun trip! I'm getting really good at swimming!
10. Got a great "first" report card!

No comments:
Post a Comment