I'm running around like a crazy boy with my friend Reecie, who is over playing right now. Mommy is loving it!! She's had to take us to the bathroom about twn times in three hours! It's getting close to April and the weather is still cold. I hope it's nicer next weekend when the Easter egg hunt is at the zoo! I really want to go!!!!!
Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Monday, March 30, 2009
Say Cheese..............
I'm running around like a crazy boy with my friend Reecie, who is over playing right now. Mommy is loving it!! She's had to take us to the bathroom about twn times in three hours! It's getting close to April and the weather is still cold. I hope it's nicer next weekend when the Easter egg hunt is at the zoo! I really want to go!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment