I'm home from my weekend in Portland and I sure had fun. But, mommy thought it was a long weekend. Elmo was soooo much fun. I was just in an awe about seeing him so close up. I got a new stuffed Giraffe who I call Cow - from the Portland zoo! He's so soft and neat!
The zoo was fun seeing the tall giraffe and big elephants!! I wish we would get them here in Boise. Mommy say's we will be getting a Giraffe soon. Yeah!
I'm starting to do things that mommy laughs often about....like she will ask me "what do you want for dinner?" I will then say... "uhmmmm" while I think about it! She thinks it's funny, so of course I continue to do it to make her laugh.
I'm also still moving furnature around the house and talking up a storm.... I've started to say "Oh, gosh." I learned that one in daycare... :-) It's fun to say new things!

No comments:
Post a Comment