Can you believe it - I FORGOT to blog after the BIG KU game!!!!!!! It was sooooo exciting watching the Jayhawks win the National Championship! Now mommy tries to put me in KU clothes ALL the time. I think she wants people to know we are ORIGINALLY FROM KANSAS and the KU is her alma mater!! She's very proud of those Hawks!!!
Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Thursday, April 17, 2008
I love to slide!
Can you believe it - I FORGOT to blog after the BIG KU game!!!!!!! It was sooooo exciting watching the Jayhawks win the National Championship! Now mommy tries to put me in KU clothes ALL the time. I think she wants people to know we are ORIGINALLY FROM KANSAS and the KU is her alma mater!! She's very proud of those Hawks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Tucker!!! What a great blog. I LOVE the music and map! hee hee
Genius idea.
Looks like you and Mom are having a great time in life.
Post a Comment