Get an up close and personal description of the events and details of my life as I grow!!! I'm a pretty funny little guy and live far away from family and friends.....stay tuned for the most current stuff on Tuck!
rock climbing
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Circus!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's a picture of me and a clown at the circus! It was so much fun to see all the animals and the people doing those fun flips in the air! WOW! I sure wanted to get up there with them! I really liked all the walking I got to do. I got to walk all the way from the car to where you see me in this picture!!!! It was SOOOOO muche fun! I've never walked that much before! I got to go down all these steps! I got really mad when Mommy made me sit on her lap and stop walking doen the steps!! I didn't want to stay in her lap! I wanted to go back down to the stage where all the animals and clowns were! Oh, well, it was still a lot of fun! I hope we get to go back again some day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I loved your circus pictures, Tucker.
Aunt MK
Post a Comment